Thursday, September 26, 2013

An Uncertain and Grim 'Goodbye': an account of what was said...

"I'm breaking down-- without a doubt, I need you now; 
But, by all means, don't fake it on my account.
Don't say 'goodbye' on my account!

"I just want the truth, without the cloud-- Just tell me now!
I want to hear how it sounds-- to be somewhere without a doubt.
So, leave me here, so I might be found;
 Leave me be on this solid ground.

 "Let no one know of the place where I go...
 I wish not my enemies such feelings like so.
 Close my eyes, and imagine my demise;
 You say it's not wise to trust in such lies.

 "Forget the season!-- I'm through with playing this part;
Can't find a reason-- I'm so deep in the dark;
Can't stop the bleeding-- my wings have fallen apart;
  Somewhere I've lost the key to my own heart.

"Expectations are not what they used to be...
I've been blinded by what I haven't seen.
Now, I'm tired of playing make-believe-- With you 
Inside my dreams: staring Fairy-tale Me. 

No comments :

Post a Comment