Saturday, April 12, 2014

Forever Yours

On my own, I am a hopeless wreck.
Without a home; without a place to go where I belong--
Where do I belong?
When dead ends are all I see ahead of me,
Is this the result from my complacency?
Afraid of what there might not be.

I'm not used to winning by any means.
I'm the one who normally left behind the scenes.
So when I hear that I could be someone who's loved,
I fear inside that this could be a little too much.

But oh how You've captured me and made me a home.
And, oh how You've brought me in and You're making me whole.
The day has gone, 
The time has past,
The dawn of You has come at last.
Now I'm forever--
I'm Forever Yours.

I have felt all alone for oh so long.
The time has come when I have done wrong, 
Yet You love me, still.
You want me to let go of my past,
 So You can hold both of my hands.
Because right now what I'm holding to is keeping me from taking this chance.

And oh how You've captured me and made me a home.
And, oh how You've brought me in and You're making me whole...

Lord, You have my soul.
Lord, take control.
I surrender my heart. 
You've captured me with You're Love and Mercy;
You've rescued me from my darkest dreams.
You're Love is my home, 
And I've finally found where I belong. 



No comments :

Post a Comment